How to configure your splash page to authenticate guests onto your SonicWall Controller
With SonicWall, guests are sent to the Fydelia server and the redirect includes all SonicWall parameters required by Fydelia. In fact, for this reason, there is no configuration required at all on the Fydelia splash page side.
You will need:
- Admin access to your SonicWall administration panel
- Access to your Fydelia account
- The full URL of your splash page from Fydelia
1. Set the address object to ondemand.fydelia.com
2. Check your Network->Zone page matches this (except any additional security measures you may need)
3. Click CONFIGURE
4. Auth pages
Notice they are RELATIVE, without HTTPS etc.
5. You're all set
Your guests will now be redirected to your splash page in Fydelia