Presence analytics are really where Fydelia’s power lies for reporting.
For detailed reporting you will need to enable the Analytics API on your Meraki dashboard.
We’ll need to know your validator code for your WLAN used for the splash page.
To get that, and set up your Analytics with Fydelia:
1. In the Meraki dashboard, under Organization, select Location Analytics.
2. Make sure Analytics and CMX API are enabled
3. Please reply to this mail with your Validator key
Here's an example screenshot of Meraki analytics settings:
4. In the Post URL, enter: https://fydeliadw.lonhost.co.uk/merakiscannerv2
5. In secret, enter the secret for your splash page. This can be provided upon request
6. Set API version to 2.0
When we have received your validator key, we will instruct you so you can click “VALIDATE”.
You're all set. Presence data will now be collected and shown on your reports area.